Library Locations & Book Drops Temporarily Closed
Library and book drops are temporarily closed at our Vanderbilt, Estates and East Naples locations. Thank you for your patience as we continue to plan and implement phased opening at our libraries.
Library Reopening Updates
- Tuesday, May 26 – Three Regional Library locations will reopen to the public.
Headquarters: 2385 Orange Blossom Dr.; Naples Regional: 650 Central Ave.; South Regional: 8065 Lely Cultural Pkwy.
- Regional locations Hours of Operation: M-W: 10am-6pm; Thurs-Sat: 10am-4pm. (Curbside pickup will be available 9am-10am only.)
- Curbside Pick-up will continue at Immokalee, Marco Island and Golden Gate branches. M,W,F: 10am-4:30pm; T&Th: 11am-6:30pm
- Reserved materials for other locations will be redirected to a location listed above.
- Patrons will be notified when their requested materials are available for pickup.
- Our online Virtual Library is open 24/7.
- Outside book drops are open at all library locations (except the Estates branch). Returned materials will be
quarantined for three (3) business days prior to being removed from patron accounts and returned to the shelves.
- We are still not accepting donations at this time. Please DO NOT leave materials outside the library buildings.
- Collier County residents 17 years or older can request a library card online: https:www.collierlibrary.org/get-a-card/.
- Meeting rooms and tutoring spaces will remain closed and unavailable for reservations until further notice.
- Ask a Librarian services are available M-F: 9am-4pm by clicking the red “Ask Us” button on our website.
Estates Branch Library Book Drop Temporarily Closed
The book drop at the Estates Branch Library located at 1266 Golden Gate Blvd., W, Naples, FL 34120 will be closed temporarily beginning Friday, May 22 due to sidewalk and parking lot upgrades.
Library Closed Saturday, July 4 for Independence Day
All Collier County Public Library locations will be closed on Saturday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.